The Teachers College Reading and Writing Project
80th Saturday Reunion
THIS Saturday, March 19th, 9-3 pm
The Morning Keynote will be held at Riverside Church
Please join us for a LITI Program Graduate Reunion afterwards
especially for graduates and current students!
Cloister Lounge at Riverside, after the closing
We are happy to announce the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project’s Summer Institutes!
Teaching of Writing: June 27 – July 1 and August 15 – August 19
Teaching of Reading: July 5 – July 9 and August 8 – August 12
Registration is now available at http://tc.readingandwritingproject.com/institutes/tc-summer-institutes
Because there are several changes and important details to note, please give attention to the following:
- The July Reading Institute runs Tuesday-Saturday due to the holiday.
- All Institutes may be taken for 3 credits each.
- A limited number of participants may take the August Institutes for 1 credit each.
- Steps for registration:
- Register immediately with the TCRWP (please note that you are a LITI student)
- Contact Chris Adams to receive permission for TC registration. Send your name, course number, dates, credit #, and TC ID# to adams at tc.edu
- Once summer registration begins and you have permission, register online with TC.
Course numbers are as follows:
C&T 4858 – Institute on Teaching of Reading (first year)
C&T 5800 – Institute on Teaching of Writing (first year)
C&T 5850 – Reading/Writing Connections (advanced sections of both Institutes, permission and prerequisites required)