We are happy to announce the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project’s Summer Institutes!
Teaching of Writing: June 27 – July 1 and August 15 – August 19
Teaching of Reading: July 5 – July 9 and August 8 – August 12
Registration is now available at http://tc.readingandwritingproject.com/institutes/tc-summer-institutes
Because there are several changes and important details to note, please give attention to the following:
- The July Reading Institute runs Tuesday-Saturday due to the holiday.
- All Institutes may be taken for 3 credits each.
- A limited number of participants may take the August Institutes for 1 credit each.
- Steps for registration:
- Register immediately with the TCRWP (please note that you are a LITI student)
- Contact Chris Adams to receive permission for TC registration. Send your name, course number, dates, credit #, and TC ID# to adams at tc.edu
- Once summer registration begins and you have permission, register online with TC.
Course numbers are as follows:
C&T 4858 – Institute on Teaching of Reading (first year)
C&T 5800 – Institute on Teaching of Writing (first year)
C&T 5850 – Reading/Writing Connections (advanced sections of both Institutes, permission and prerequisites required)