Congratulations to all of the May graduates from the Literacy Specialist program! Below is a collection of pictures from graduation. Click the video to watch.
Do you want to make a quick and easy video slideshow of pictures? Slidely is a very simple video creation tool. Here are the steps!
1) Create an account on Slidely.
2) On the top left corner of the window, press the +CREATE button.
3) Choose photos. You can connect Slidely with your Facebook, Instagram, Google Account, Picasa, Dropbox, Flickr, or, you can simply upload photos you have from your computer. Once all your pictures are uploaded, click on them in the order you’d like to see them play in your video. As you select photos, they will have a blue check over them.
4) Press the Next button on the top left side of the window.
5) Select music. You can search for songs through YouTube, SoundCloud, Dropbox, POP, TV, HITS or by uploading a song from your computer. When you choose a song, Slidely will let you listen to it. If you like it, click Use this Song.
6) Lastly, preview your slideshow, write the title and description and then press Save my Slidely to publish it.